Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Hate When Someone Tells You I Told You So, But I Did!

Over a year ago I said "I can see silver doubling in value before gold,  $40. silver before I can see $2200. gold. Now a year later boy was I right (ok I told you so, there I go again), as of this writing with silver over $46., gold just crossing the $1530. mark!
I have talked to many friends during the past year who I thought were smarter than me, all telling me that silver is not a "real" precious metal. The uses for silver were just not there, especially with digital photography not using silver. One of these friends just said that when silver hit $30.,  he shorted silver, feeling that was high enough, and well I guess he lost!
Now, how high is silver going? Profit taking is due, believe me this up market isn't an endless up market - it will correct. Then silver will continue past the $50. mark, into the $60. range if inflation will be as bad I as I feel it will be.
What do you think? I would like to hear your comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment