Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

GOLD AND SILVER ARE BURNING HOT!

At this writing gold has exceeded $1410.00, with silver in the mid $33.00 range. I have always felt that silver had the better future price increase to gold. In other words, silver I felt could more easily double in value than gold. This doubling is on target to happen.
The only factor that makes silver less attractive than gold, is the problem of where to store say 1,000 ounces of silver?!
If you have a coin collection or estate of coins, feel free to call me personally. I will evaluate your collection free of charge for my offer.
Written appraisals are available for a fee.
What do I look to buy? All U.S. coins, including proof and mint sets, silver dollars, gold coin buyer.
Call me directly at: 203-359-2646.
Robert

No comments:

Post a Comment